Monday, April 20, 2015

April's Club Project

As close as it is to Mother's day and Father's day, I decided we'd make cards.  Be Prepared!! Right!

We used the new Jackson Paper and "The Best Dad Ever" (A1173) for the Father's day card.  We cut up two extra hats, mustaches, and bow ties so we could layer them to pop out of the page.

                                                               

I thought about making the card below, but it didn't sit well with me.  It needs something else, but I just couldn't put my finger on what the something was, so I canned the idea and moved on.

 
             original (Not used)

We made this one instead using the Brushed paper pack and "Flowers for Mom" (B1473).  You can't see the bitty gems from this photo, but there are some on here.  I LOVE our new markers.



                      Used instead

The Canary cardstock seemed to make the card more friendly and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment