Sunday, November 3, 2013

November Club Project

This Month we are making a couple of Christmas Cards.  We are using the Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack (X7176B) and the stamp set out of the Workshop on the Go kit (G1071) from the Holiday's from the Heart Gift Guide.  Card one also has the Red Shimmer Trim (Z1848) and clear sparkles. For a variety, I played with the stars in the lower right corner. I like them both.


 
 Card 1a


 Card 1b

For card two, we use the Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799).  The variation in this card is in the stamping of the image, Santa's Greeting (M1028). I also distressed the card bases and the stripped pattern papers in different colors. Card 2a is distressed with Juniper (Z2165) and 2b is distressed in Ruby (Z2170)



Club for November is this coming Friday the 8th at 6:30pm at my home.

1 comment:

  1. Great artwork, Delores! I am your newest follower. You do very nice work! Thanks for the inspiration.

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete