Monday, January 28, 2013

February Club Project

Later Sk8r!

Although they are not skating, this paper lends to the wild side of any boy that uses wheels for adventure!  Below is the single page layout we will be creating in the Club on Friday February 1st.  Later Sk8r is one of our new papers in the Spring/Summer Idea Book.  Once I started on this page, the paper took over and I just kept going.  At first I thought this would be hard paper to work with, but it wasn't at all! The stamp set we will use comes with the Workshop on the Go.  I used both of our Cricut cartridges, love the gears!!  I did make a second page to compliment thisone and I will post it after the club. 


The card we will be making also uses this paper.  We will use the new stamp set, Cozy Cat (A1140) and the Stamp of the month Home Sweet Home (S1302).
The collar has Stardust Glitter gel, with a green gem hanging off of it.
 
 

The inside of the card is blank for personalization.

No comments:

Post a Comment