Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wednesday Club project!

Magic and Lucy together!

The paper is "Lucy" (X7149B), the layout is from the how to book "Magic" (9034).  The subjects in the photo are my grand niece and my dog Noel.  This was their first meeting in May of 2005.  I have a boy, so I need to search for girly photos and this one was Picture Perfect!  The stamp set used was Instant Memory (C1466).  Although yon can't see the detail here, the flower is on foam tape, the sign, "Picture Perfect" is on a Pin Clip (Z1612), and has the green ribbon tied around it.  I also have some Bitty Opaque Pearls on the swirls in the Sweet Leaf journelling block, and a Bitty gem dotting the I in Picture.

Scrappin' Hearts B

This is the one page layout my club will be making this Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment