Monday, August 1, 2011

Bragging Rights!

OK!  So at convention, I'm sitting in my room looking through my catalog, and I see this really cool Halloween layout.  I think to myself, this kid looks familiar.  I look at it some more and I think, this kid looks like Ryan (my son).  Then it hits me, like a cast iron frying pan upside the head!  This is my son!  And then they had to peel me off the walls because I was so excited to see my son published in our current Idea Book.  I called home to tell my husband.  The next day, my Idea book shipment arrives, and so my husband opens the box and goes to page 49 and he gets excited.  So when Ryan gets home from his sleep over, Mike shows the page to Ryan!  Ryan says, "Wow! I'm famous!  Mike said the look on his face was priceless!

Here is the Layout on page 49.
How cool is that?  I submitted the photos and they used them in the artwork they published in the book.


I'm still so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment